KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

not knocking KDR but just perusing the chart it's had a very...

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

not knocking KDR but just perusing the chart it's had a very significant rise based on a few good drill holes - seems a little overheated right now - of course like everyone else on HC I could be wrong.....

for a CR they'd need 5 trading days to average out the sp offering so if KDR can hold out at these prices for the rest of the week I'd expect to see a CR sometime next week.

juniors are always hungry for money, even if they have a few million in the bank it's peanuts compared to their cash needs to progress their projects, drilling is big dollars - so please don't tell me how much they have in the bank and how long it will last - juniors have to take advantage of market sentiment to boost their coffers it's their only means of survival in the short term and indeed KDR would be remiss if they didn't take the present opportunity to improve their cash position.

not a big concern seeing how the sp has radically changed and their share registry is fairly modest. Might afford another entry.

just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.