OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-10793

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    ...mate; thank you for sharing your story. this year has been very different for me but from 2012 when the QLD Gov of the day made positions redundant, then 2015 when my 13 relationship ended...life became the toughest I ever thought I'd experienced. it took me nearly 7 and 1/2 years to really get back on my feet and thrive. my life is so fulfilling and rich now; and I don't mean in a materialistic way. thanks to my fellow Aussies voting 'yes', in May I get to marry the most amazing man I've ever met; I call him 'my life's adventure partner'! if you can anything from what I'm saying, please take this...just keep going, keep true and above all your situation is temporary because life is temporary. do a little better today than yesterday and have faith that as each day comes, whatever you do will compound to be a bit better tomorrow, even if it doesn't feel it right now. if you're not working for $, find something whereby helps you to serve and give back...be productive in someway and know that what you're experiencing it's just life giving you an opportunity to 'reset' and bring the true you out. best wishes; Pete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $689 172.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 648707 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6955914 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.