OVT 13.3% 1.7¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-11703

1. 1,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    It really doesn't matter what people write on HotCopper about IOU, it may effect the stock price slightly short term, but long term its not going effect whether the company will succeed or not. And long term whether the company succeeds or fails will have more influence on the share price than people on HotCopper and there pathetic down ramping. I'm in IOU for the long haul, I brought in when they where isentric and could sell for a tidy profit now, but it seems clear to me this company has big potential is ticking all the boxes and is following through with there plans to become the leading BNPL provider is SEA among other plans the company has. How can you not see the potential, and just because you didn't by in at 10 cents or 20 cents, the share price is still a bargain. I personally picked up a few more today. If you don't buy into IOU soon it wont be long before your thinking I could have brought shares in IOU for less than $1 in February 2021. Not financial advice, just putting my thoughts out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $44.25K 2.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403261 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 351083 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.