OVT 0.00% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-12686

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Thank you for your opinion, Now that you've expressed your opinion/concerns you should come back in 2-3month period and then rehash your comment's if you've prooven to be correct.

Because right now you're basically commenting every 30mins-1hour & made your point already... You were getting upset over at HUM etc at people doing the same thing you're doing here.

The company's acquired the license already, thing's take time, you do realise your beloved BNPL's weren't an overnight success right? They too took their time to build up?

-Your previous comment's state something along the lines of "your dad" this & that and says he thinks the offering doesn't offer anything beneficial more than an 'e-credit card'

--How would your Dad know the company's plans when they are still only expanding, what their future product product development will offer, what their BNPL inventory goals are? (All stated below in the snippet)
    --Has your Dad spoken to IOU directors or EasyStore?
    --The acquisition of the License has been gained so what are you talking about?
    --EasyStore was established in Malaysia in 2013 with more than 7,000 merchants across SEA Region, 5,000 of which are in Malaysia... would they be attaching themselves to a company to a company like IOU if they shared your same views?

Can we see your Dad's qualifications & what big business he has in Malaysia?
    iou license talk.jpg

-Either way just my opinion, just speculation, my interpretation of announcements and should NOT be used as financial advice-
    Last edited by Steve98: 23/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.669M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3604948 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20036996 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.