OVT 16.7% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-13918

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Because it pays their wages and keeps them in favour with the instos, obviously - totally corrupt bunch.

If you were a small trader and say you executed 10x trades just under the Ask you'd be reprimanded for 'market manipulation' - I'd suggest any of our larger private holders try it and see what their broker says - their broker would be deemed to be culpable in aiding mainipulation - I've seen it all before.

As the dotcom bubble was preparing to burst in 1998-2000 high speed algo trading arrived - since that time you've got neural networks executing dozens of trades per second to influence the price.

Time after time small investors have red flagged this to ASX & ASIC with no response.

I'd suggest if you want to really make a dent in their scam make a complaint to ACCC - they're the only organisation with teeth that would take the instos on. Of course if that happened then we'd all be threatened with all manner of destructive strategies which would only become apparent over time - they have money and time on their side - we don't.

Unconscionable conduct, exclusive dealing, etc...

https://www.accc.gov.au/business/anti-competitive-behaviour
    Last edited by SRV: 25/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.447M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.924K 872.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 24942931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14491514 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.