OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Great questions... many answers..Pick the top and bottom??...

1. 4,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1905
    Great questions... many answers..

Pick the top and bottom?? Absolutely! And I’ll give some examples where stocks had a massive pump only to have the momentum broken by a “speeding ticket” and subsequently drop by 50% roughly in the proceeding minutes/days/weeks, BRN, SRO, EGR, BPH, CXO, RXL, ATH and so on.. some of these had more than one cycle...

We don’t always pick the top or bottom but close enough is good enough and experience can teach you some valuable lessons by getting burnt. DT can teach you some valuable lessons!!

Taking the profit depend on one’s individual circumstance.
    You might be carrying losses forward therefore no need to put tax $$$ aside..
    You could be trading under a trust acc, tax paid on distribution
    You could be trading under a company acc, taxed at 30% but credits paid to company when PAYG is paid and many other benefits attached to company expenditures complementing owners lifestyle..
    You could trade under a trust with a bucket company as the beneficiary..

The list is endless!!

I trade in three of the above acc types..

But for me I took the $$$ and slightly increased my holdings..

When you see such a rapid rise like we had, there’s your sign, we went from 70c to 85c in a matter of minutes. This scenario is almost like clockwork, in fact I cannot recall a stock that I missed out on and had to buy back in higher under these pump situations. Sometime the gap between selling and buying back in could be a few minutes to a few hours to even days.

Oh, and there also that saying, “If you’re paying tax your making money!!” This saying absolutely grates me, cause the person wouldn’t have the slightest in the amount Tax I pay!! I’d rather burn it now before handing it over!!

Grrrrrr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17.76K 4.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 18650380 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1216603 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.