OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-17174

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    It really just appears that the whole sector has been downgraded. APT needed it and maybe a couple of the others as well. There's value at this price. I would like to know what the company is using as a benchmark for the soft launch. How many merchants are using the service? How many successful transactions need to be completed for soft launch to be classed as a success?

This is still early days but I see a rapid increase in merchants and customers once things actually kick off at scale. I wonder how they will acquire customers? If I checkout on a website and there's a new payment option available that I have no idea about I don't go and look into it. I just use a payment method I know. The only thing I can think of is doing a marketing push to get some awareness about it. In store the merchants may provide more information to the customer but you can't rely on them to sell your services. Does anyone have experience with things like this? I don't really do much shopping and I don't use these kinds of services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $252.5K 16.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2187714 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 433613 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.