OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-17210

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2061
    Thought I might just relist some facts about IOU to help bring people back into focus of what this company is about and if you are an investor, perhaps remind you of why you bought into IOU. This is not upramping, just talking FACTS to remind people of where this company has come from and what it has achieved so far.

FACT: IOU is a Fintech company, not a BNPL company

FACT: Stock price has risen from $0.16 start of February to $0.44 today

FACT: Our MC is at a 50% discount to other pure play BNPL companies with similar revenue to ours.

FACT: IOU currently has $8.8 million annualised revenue - Without any BNPL

FACT: Company has zero debt

FACT: $50 million CR was done because the company was approached by the market, not the company goinjg to market to seek funds.

FACT: $55+ Million in the bank

FACT: Holder of Malaysian Money Lending Licence

FACT: Application of Indonesian Money Lending Licence with approval expected April 2021

FACT: Currenlty processes approx 17 million transactions a month

FACT: 85% increase in prepaid mobile data last quarter compared to quarter before

FACT: Now has $1.5 million prepaid mobile data inventory this current quarter

FACT: Soft launch of BNPL began 1st February. Hard Launch is 1st April

FACT: Agreement signed with Easystore giving IOU referral access to 5,000 merchants to onboard and utilise IOUpay’s BNPL payment service offering. Option are available to renew the agreement after 1 year.

FACT: Onboarding of Easystore merchants began start of March

FACT: Agreement signed with iPay88 giving IOU referral access to 45,000 online merchants and 20,000 in-store merchants to onboard and utilise IOUpay’s BNPL payment service offering. Option are available to renew the agreement after 1 year. As of 16th Novemebr 2020 iPay88 represents 50% of the total online transaction and payment market in Malaysia

FACT: IOUpay and iPay88 will commence integrating systems with BNPL payment processingcapabilities in March with the onboarding of merchants and approved customers planned forApril 2021.

FACT: Using IOU's connections with Telcos and Utility companies they have capabilities completed through their proprietary e-KYC to be able to do instant credit checks on the underbanked and unbanked to give instant approval at checkout.

FACT: IOU platform has been upgraded to accommodate Indonesian B2B and B2C bill payment processing, portfolio and individual account reconciliation and prepaid inventory supply and sale.

FACT: Retail merchant terminals are ready to be dispatchedFACT: BNPL app has been developed and is ready to be launched once the soft launch is completed.

FACT: Four new members of the executive team have been appointed since January. All have some type of connection to iPay88 and one (Eddie Lee) started a payment gateway in the Philippines and within 2 years it became the biggest gateway for that country.

FACT: SEA is underdeveloped for BNPL. Big issue is the underbanked and unbanked. The e-KYC technology that IOU has overcomes this.

FACT: 49% of urban consumers in SEA who are commercial bank customers already use e-wallets

FACT: Still waiting for bank announcement to come

So those are the facts. If you are doubting why you invested, just remind yourself of the above. These are not opinions are guesses as to where the company might go - this is what has happened already and we are only at the beginning. I have not sold a single share in this downturn. Some will say that is stupid. I should have sold out at the high in the 0.80's and bought back in. It's always great to be able to trade in hindsight, but for me, IOU is an investment and as long as I see the above list keep growing, I will continue to be an investor - Good luck everyone in whichever way you trade or invest in this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.