OVT 25.0% 0.9¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-18817

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    With a couple of exceptions, just about every share I have bought has gone down afterwards, in several cases to around 40% of what I paid. Yes, it hurts when you realise you could have got a lot more shares for the same money, but in the long run they have always gone back up again and I have nearly always ended up making a profit. Unless the price falls because of a bad announcement or something else happens to make you doubt the fundamentals, this is just the market doing what it usually does when nothing much is happening to influence the price - we have no way of knowing what's going on behind the scenes. Has anything changed that we are aware of? Is there any reason at all to assume that the BOD isn't working very hard on expanding the business? So sit tight and be patient until we do get some news, if you can't handle fluctuations in the price don't keep checking it every few minutes. In the past I have gone for as long as 6 weeks without once checking the price, and then I got a very pleasant surprise!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.003(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 0.8¢ $119.8K 13.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1703685 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2411237 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.