OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-19281

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Agree .28c may happen but not likely in my opinion 50% retrace off that .70 close high more probable as kevin pointed out but hopefully we hold at existing support and further more I would be a lot more concerned if the existing selling was accompanied with high volume but that just isn't happening

Also I wouldn't call the two recent events The Stig referred to as red flags either although that interview was a disaster any way you look at it and the person that sold a portion of his shares for a few cents lower than he obtained them for is neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned especially because we do not know of his particular circumstances at that given time (if that is who in fact The Stig was referring to)

In relation to the CR money that seemed to come out of the blue as they were the one's approached so to me although not desirable it is understandable that the company may take a little longer than usual to inform the shareholders only because it may take them a little longer than usual to determine what exactly the funds are going to be used for (50 mill ain't pocket change) only as a result of not actually having planned the CR in the first place

IMHO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.969K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82867 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7474889 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.