OVT 0.00% 0.6¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-19698

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hi Mondy,

I do realize mentioning a certain pricing interval would draw some comment but my strong belief is that the timely release of informative material does stabilize and assist in firming/ supporting/ consolidating a pricing that more accurately reflects the enterprise value - but I have watched (as have others) - a pricing that weeks ago was rock solid at 60 then sliding to 50/ with monotonous further sliding with high turnover/ excellent liquidity indicative of possibly an accumulation before the ultimate shove-down on 31 March. Helps the CR participants and Fundies alike BBQ the Retail.
    I have a view on this I will not print here but certain Threaders knowingly or otherwise duly assisted with their various down ramp on SP ...

I won't go there on corporate experience but I will point out that you or your listed company management believe material or business affecting information is not for continuous disclosure but merely for the Quarterlies - the ASX Listing Rules and Corps Law 2001 are things to be appraised of ... Yesterday ... Second, both HNI's and Brokers will influence or have knowledge of BOD decision making - or they will support a company that they will - or go and build a new housing or apartment block etc. A competition for capital is alive and well believe me ... So, why invest in IOU ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $44.61K 7.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13692185 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1407046 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.