OVT 14.3% 0.6¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-19983

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2009
    I'm not usually one to get into this type of commentary, but the issue has become so prevalent and is having such a detrimental effect on these threads, that I at least want to get this out there - though it has been said many times in the past.All these people goading IOU shareholders - @gimmegimme, @stockmum, etc - would have no voice if actual IOU holders stopped giving them commentary and stopped jumping over to their boards to antagnosie them.

If you focused on news or analysis of IOU only, then eventually they would either go away, or their voice would become so insignicant that they would choose to go elsewhere. I have all these people on ignore. I see none of their comments, but it doesn't stop me seeing all the commentary going back to them. So what happens? I get fed up looking through 50 posts of rubbish and mud slinging to find the slightest bit of actual analysis.It also makes me wonder why I should bother trying to add any contribution to the thread when it gets lost in a sea of nonsense. Just put these people on IGNORE.

If you don't, this is what is going to happen (and is actually happening now). Those that do research, have good analysis or good commentary will stop posting on HC. There has already been another discussion group started on a different platform for a lot of disgruntled HC members, that are IOU share holders, who just want to share info about the company. What does this mean for HC? Well it means all of you here are missing out on some great research and analysis and it is purely because of everyone who is participating in this non stop posting backwards and forwards of crap.So you all have two choices. Put these idiots on IGNORE and get back to the stock or lose all the good posters.

I am not speaking for them directly, but seeing what they have posted elsewhere, it is a safe bet they will stick to the other forum if this continues.Just my 2 cents worth. Everyone is entitled to do whatever they want. I'm just trying to tell you what will happen to these HC threads if you keep giving fuel to the idiots instead of having them on ignore.

On a good note, lots to expect in April in regards to news
    - Hard launch in Malaysia
    - First real news in prepaid inventory and what it is doing to the bottom line
    - Q3 ANN at end of April - should blow Q2 out of the water on a quarter by quarter comparison
    - Soft launch of iPay88

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.