OVT 12.5% 0.7¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-20483

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    by no means am I anything near an expert investor, nor do I have the knowledge that some of you do around IOU.

However, when I got in late last year, reading the quals and experience of our leadership, the VERY established relationships within the region, the clear unbiased statistics around the area and under banking and the opportunity for the BNPL sector made the decision to buy in kind of obvious.

For me, I took away the investing terminology and strategies (I had to, as I had such limited knowledge) and looked at it as a business that would either have a high chance of succeeding, or a business that would fail and whether I could believe in the companies road map to that success.

Seeing the positive announcements flow through from last year, banking license, partnerships etc - I can't understand how others view this as a risky investment (not to say I'd load my life savings into this).

But the BNPL arm of this company, is exactly that - an arm. The relationships their developing, plus the experience of the leadership team have lead me to believe that this is just the start of IOU. Even if we see PIL or another big player like Z1P come into the market, the region is HUGE. Even if we see a success story like Z1P and we hit $8-9 at one stage, I think all of us that are invested at this early stage would be absolutely wrapped in the long term.

am I missing something glaringly obvious here? Just curious to what others think.

DYOR - not intended as advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.680M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $47.64K 5.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5940815 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1124804 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.