OVT 14.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-2185

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2050
    My 2 cents worth for this week.
    Trading past 0.30 by end of the week. Supply side for shares is going to start tightening soon once we hit the 100 million MC - which could be today. I love that we only have 390 million shares on issue at the moment and that is after the capital raisings, so IOU has 4 million in the bank to play with, so in near future there should be no more shares coming onboard.
    There are a lot of people just holding this stock now and not trading it - including me - which will hopefully keep the supply side low.
    100 million MC is what all of us slightly longer term holders spoke about as fair value for this company BEFORE BNPL. So right now, if you look at it that way, we are only just getting to fair market value before all the good news that is about to come out in regards to the BNPL play - that is just awesome.
    Either way for US election really doesn't matter in the short term. Congress must pass a stimulus bill regardless of who gets in and that will be at least 2 Trillion dollars of stimulus - ridiculous amounts of money.
    I have been trading for a long time and I can't remember the last time I saw the stars line up in such a way for a stock. This $1 Club thread I started was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek - I thought IOU could get there, but it would be a long time away. Now I am not so sure. I truly believe this is one of the most exciting stocks to be involved in on the ASX at the moment. I think it could touch $0.50 before the end of the year and if they execute properly, lets' see if we are seeing that $1 symbol by June next year. A Disallowed plus in 6-8 months would be a fantastic result, with more easily possible depending on the market share IOU can achieve.
    Enjoy the week everyone. I think it's going to be a wonderful ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.457K 1.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 16176340 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4526318 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.