OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-21893

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    As you are aware, the company has been listed since 2000 and it has been almost 21 years of operations and not much to show for. It is strange that a company which has its principal operations in Malaysia should be even listed here. Further the majority of its management are of Malaysian origin.

While the reports are impressive and management is extremely confident of great things to come, it has over at least 4 years of losses. Fortunately its recent capital raise gave it much needed cash to operate and its healthy cash position has been a taking point in their reports. It seems coincidental that after the capital raise the share price soared to a new high and since then it has been a downward movement to currently ridiculous level, which has prompted some to think that this is an opportunity to load up. Its looks to be a typical "pump and dump" well orchestrated and many are now in the red.

While you may suggest that I sell, I could but as my loss is not substantial and does not give me sleepless nights, I am prepared to hold and see what the next quarter results are and hope there is some improvement in revenues and a positive cash flow which give some hope.

The Malaysian market is not an easy one to operate in and currently with the political situation there unstable and added to the covid issues which the country is facing operations can be challenging and this is probably why the SP cannot sustain a decent level.

These are my views and and not advice and each has to do their own analysis and act inter own interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.