OVT 85.7% 2.6¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-22075

1. 3,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I know there are a lot of very new investors holding IOU and there are some that are very much in the red. I also know why this has happened and have been in the same situation myself. People love to give free advice for many reasons, and sometimes, but very rarely is it actually good advice. New investors are easily sucked into the next big thing and most will lose their money. My first large stock purchase many years ago ended up very bad, lost quite a lot on it, but l learnt from it and recovered my loss.

One piece of advice from my early days has stuck with me. The louder the noise about a stock, the faster you run in the opposite direction. You are playing in a very murky shark pit and you will get bitten badly more often than not.

DO NOT under any circumstances go anywhere near the day trading threads, the pumpers there have already bought in earlier and are now wanting to sell their shares to you. No one cares about you or your circumstances and all responsibilities are yours and yours alone.

Stocks go up and all stocks go down, if you have done your research and believe that the stock you hold is strong as a long term prospect then stop watching it every day.

I posted this yesterday regarding IOU
    It will continue to drift lower as it was way overpriced before from a beautifully executed pump and dump. This will only turn around on a good announcement, so your choices are sell and / or buy back in lower with the risk of an announcement getting dropped or sit back and let it do it’s thing. Management have forecast some progress in June but with lockdowns...who knows if it’s still on track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.012(85.7%)
Mkt cap ! $40.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 2.8¢ 1.6¢ $3.969M 173.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2262677 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2755276 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.