OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-22433

1. 3,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3415
    For as long as the big boys wanna offload their shares to reduce their tech exposure, unfortunately this means the SP won’t be going anywhere, no matter what good news the company announces. This will result in IOU being very undervalued, which will result in any re-rate being much more larger and significant.

But that’s fine. I’m happy to buy their unwanted shares now for 30c, and then sell those shares back to them in the future for $5 a share when they do want them again

Product demand, company progress and the inevitable next tech boom will be the 3 catalysts which propel this company to becoming, IMO, a multi-billion dollar company, and putting a floor under this company which will result in the days of sub - $1 share price being gone forever. Just gotta patiently wait.

I’m confident the product demand will be there. I’m confident the company will continue to progress and expand. I’m confident that market cycles will mean that the next tech/BNPL boom is inevitable.

I went through all of this with a lithium company called CXO. For years the company progressed its project, and for years the company was extremely undervalued at $30mil MC, with the SP stuck at 3c - 4c a share. All the nay sayers came out and said the deposit was too small, mine life too small, strip ratio too big, plenty of other projects and producers out there blah blah blah… but product demand (lithium) would dictate that the market could no longer value the company at such undervaluations. So when the next lithium boom came at the start of this year, CXO re-rated from 4c to a high of 40c (currently 25c), and looks to have a floor set where single digit SP is now forever history.

IMO the exact same scenario will play out with IOU. And the great thing about having so much cash and such small cash burn rate is that we have the luxury of waiting without the risk of our holdings being diluted.

This is my theory anyway

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $13.42K 894.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2246065 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1089401 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.