OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-25142

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I believe we do get information of their progress. It's just that we only get the information quarterly rather than every two weeks. I prefer the company to update the market through the ASX announcement system rather than through their website.

Imagine if Tesla had a ticker on their website that updated every time they sold a new vehicle. Or say A2 had a ticker on their website displaying the number of merchants selling their products or every time a product was sold. I don't believe this would be inline with the ASX requirements to have a an informed market. If we want to calculate the number of merchants available on the myIOU App we can calculate them. It doesn't really matter though, the only thing that matters is the TTV and revenue which we can only get from the quarterly reports, half year or full year report.

I just think it's a matter of not worrying about the share price movements outside of those times. The movement today is based on what? Nothing. The value of the company can't be accurately assessed at this time. The economic shift to BNPL is underway. There's plenty of competition and management have acquired a stake in IDSB to counter the competition. It's just a waiting game now to see how the company performs over time. By all accounts things are looking pretty strong. Even the macro factors point to greater strength for IOU. Consider the increased inflation and pressure on consumer prices, how will people pay for things? Not with a credit card, but with 0% interest BNPL products.

Good things are coming for this company imo, it just requires some patience. I understand your frustrations though. I don't see the companies communication style changing any time soon. We just have to have faith and reassess when we have new information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.