OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-25387

1. 8,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Do you actually Hold?
    Such negativity with no validity nor construction of argument make you and Sammy as nothing more than downramping posts designed to off rail the thread.
    Its not for anyone to do your research or make an investment decision for you, that is yours alone. I would strongly suggest DYOR, there is indeed more than handful of 5 star reviews and most of the 1 star reviews probably relate to user errors, however an update to solve bug issues has occurred in the last week. Bugs and updates are required with every app l use, maybe u never update any, lucky you, however the apps will eventually not work at all if not updated, speaking of which l think you need a reboot.
    I can't help but feel the majority of dissenters are impatient ppl with the belief that they deserve gratification for thier efforts instantly, my view is investing is about making the target time upfront and where possible stick to it, reassessing from time to time.
    The most recent plan remains in place, bnpl is just 3 months old growth is phenomenal, Senq stores are now online and KK stores should come next week, if u expect instant gratification try the races punt on dogs as s day trade trots for MT or longer horse races and call it a LT investment.
    I do hope HC gets back some quality posts, with informative data and healthy discussion, so glad there is alternative sites for IOU.
    Last edited by The Stig: 16/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.