OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-25449

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5076
    @Samyvalue / Kevin, there's merit in this post (https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/56944290/single - HC won't let me hit reply), I agree. At a market cap of A$140m IOU can't currently claim to be anything but somewhere in this group. But that seems fairly logical to me given the BNPL side of the business has been operating for just a few months, and most of this during hard lockdown in Malaysia. The market opportunity is very large however, so it has to be a case of simply giving the company time to prove itself. Perhaps the wider BNPL sector needs a bit of love as we head into the seasonally stronger ASX months too.

This is just a personal opinion, but I find your constant posts about other companies a bit unhelpful to the thread. This is not because I want to pretend the competition doesn't exist (quite the opposite: I've said numerous times that more competition in the SEA BNPL space is a good sign for the overall sector) but because it's all a bit repetitive and boring now. You've made your Covid/Atome/Pinelabs/etc points over and over, having to scroll past yet another news report about a competitor we already know about devalues the thread, and is one of the reasons I don't really follow these pages anymore. If you really want a place to keep track of the competition news, perhaps try a new thread? That's what others did for merchants, it means those who are interested can keep tabs in one place, and the rest of us can chat about the IOU business. In a recent post (https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/56828856/single) you wrote "Seems like some here cannot accept that IOU has fallen behind and wish to rather not hear about the competition?" I don't think that's the case; perhaps it's just that people like me get a bit tired of the same old stuff raised. But then again, maybe it's just me.

I will check in again when the quarterly figures is released; if the Senheng merchant addition is anything to go by, whilst HotCopper punters moan, the myIOU merchant team are just getting on with it.
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 20/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.