OVT 0.00% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-2550

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    That's right @Lfc786 without institutional investment the idea of the share price taking off isn't a reality. The share market works for the big players, we have to play their game.

It's a little short sighted to get caught up on shareholder dilution. 12 months cash on hand de-risks the company in the short term and allows the share price to trade higher. The argument could be made that they are cash flow neutral but from a risk stand point, you have to consider the worst case scenarios. Say they lose all of their customers for some reason. Cash flow neutral disappears and no real cash to carry the business.

Based on current operations raising another $6-$8m positions the company well for the foreseeable future, provides institutional support and the end result is a higher share price given time and as the business ticks off the objectives on its roadmap.

They have a very smart CFO that actually specializes in this area so I'd be pretty sure this angle is being explored. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.613M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $703 140.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2030735 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6808718 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.