OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-25627

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2058
    Thanks for clarifying @Sebby. So if that is the case and we have $450,000 from last quarter - that's $1.8 million annual. Add approx $4.2 million from IDSB, that makes $6 million and then we have the isentric to add - that I would need help on as I can't recall exactly what that division makes, but fairly certain it is about $1 million (though happy to be corrected on this), so we are looking at $7 million. MC of $140 gives us a 20x multiple. Considering we are in a massive growth stage, I think 20x is stingy. Good news that IOU has confirmed they will be doing a mid quartely update along with end of quarter, so in six weeks time, if we see a good increase in both the TTV and NTR, the MC and stock price will definitely get a kick up.
    At the end of the day, whatever way we look at it, the numbers were solid, we have a huge amount of onboarding about to be done, IDSB loan book growing at a terrific rate, Malaysia coming out of lockdown, Razer supposedly live starting today with first test merchants, iPay88 still active, SEA expansion back on the books - and the list goes on. It's just a waiting game with this stock as all of the aforementioned come to full fruition. I'm certainly excited to watch it all pan out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.