OVT 14.3% 0.8¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-26051

1. 4,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5006
    Institutions have not been accumulating this stock. The data is clear. The narrative otherwise is fantasy. No point pretending. However I’m glad to see most seem to have (finally!) accepted this. I’m in companies where institutions are buying and there’s simply no hiding it in the broker data or the ‘becoming a sub. holder’ notices. Only on HC spec stock threads do you see the ridiculous narrative that instos are managing to secretly accumulate whilst the SP tracks sideways (or down) and whilst the broker data shows them churning small amounts for pips. It’s comfort food for punters.

Sorry for my bluntness but it’s a lesson I’ve learned in IOU which is my only true spec stock in the portfolio; first ever CR I’ve bought after where the broker was not a bigger name. In hindsight the optics of Clee Capital and Everblu running the CR should have been the warning sign but that was probably the thing I was not skeptical enough about (nobody’s fault but my own). Some of the news articles I read at the time about Terrence and Adam having a previous punch up on the street made me uneasy but I didn’t put enough weight to it - whoops!

Anyway, the quality of the broker has a direct correlation to the quality of the sophs/funds buying into the register. Whilst I’m not suggesting another CR is around the corner, if/when it ever does happen again, the quality of the lead broker(s) should speak volumes. That will certainly help determine who joins the register, and what sort of holding timeline they have.

Cheers
    m
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 18/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.680M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $58.37K 8.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 207799 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5195163 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.