OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-26055

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    No disrespect taken. I agree with you, there's no obvious accumulation happening at the moment. What I meant by retail losing patience was simply that the price drifting lower is because someone (retail investors) have lost interest/patience with the sector and or this company.

I also agree with @mondyinvest regarding the CR. The price pump at the time was manipulation in order for certain brokers to capitalize which they did with several companies in this sector. I believe management did a great job to capitalize on the situation to raise the amount of capital that they did. I underestimated just how much the price would pull back. It's basically where it was before the pump which is interesting considering how much the business has developed since that time.

Regardless of those factors I'm still feeling confident in the business and in management. The share price is not where any of us would like it to be at the moment and that's unfortunate. I can understand the frustrations of people that bought above the current price and as I said the other day, this should be viewed as a lesson in investing. As long as the company continues to grow the market capitalization will eventually follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $34 8.375K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231625 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7455914 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.