OVT 12.5% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-26169

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2058
    I started this thread last year and now I can barely come back to it. @kevin103 you are just relentless with your moaning. It really is quite pathetic. Is it because all the good research you used to get spoon-fed by another has now gone, so all you can do now is either bitch about the company or put up posts about other BNPL stocks? The good research I used to give you credit for I now know was someone else you were riding on the coat tails of and since that has dried up, so has any decent analysis from you.

For anyone actually interested in IOU and what they are doing, take a closer look at the statement of moving into rural Malaysia. You may not think it is a big thing, but it is. The areas are all controlled by co-ops and IOU through their 20 years in Malaysia have the contacts to get in with these. It is huge and nobody such as Atome or Hoola can touch it because they don't have the local Malay business contacts that IU has. I've given you guys some info - now go research it if you are actually interested in IOU and what this move means. If not, that's fine. You can keep reading kevs dribble and moaning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $673 149.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1351467 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6966514 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.