OVT 20.0% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-26224

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Ok kev & Frank... mav posted the announcement that was made sometime ago about myp1 and highlighted some real interesting things, the same announcement had some massive sea players in it aswell. Now no one is suggesting we are partnering with them but it was just more along the lines of hey check this out guys, maybe their might be something in this etc.. Also same goes with the possibility of DBL which we won't know about until January I believe, it's just a discussion and possibility, that's it !

Now Kev from the chatter in here it sounds like you got burnt big time with the ppi thing, I wasn't really around then so I can't comment too much but seems like the company laid that to bed and gave us the reasoning for it, but with the new things that are coming to light they havnt confirmed or denied any of it so having a general discussion does no harm in my eyes.

kev & for that matter Frank aswell, but kev in particular because Frank's posts are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike I would love some feedback on where you think things are now and where you think we may be headed in the future? I'm assuming you still hold Kev ? So I'm sure your here to see the company achieve greatness? Frank is just bitter because he lost big $$ and I dont think he actually still holds.. But kev, come on the floor is yours, give us all your thoughts, what you think is happening etc. At least make your posts valuable, you spend half your life in here. If the truth of it is you don't believe anymore and your just waiting for it to touch 30c so you can bail then that's fine, I respect that, but just some honesty kev would be great.

really look forward to a detailed reply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.416K 291.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5682096 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6147115 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.