OVT 0.00% 0.7¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-26351

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    This is what you call the ripple effect. Sold down past support into oversold territory. I'm not going to call it manipulation. What I mean by ripple effect is the negative sentiment has been hanging around and once support was being tested, fear kicked in and many shareholders started cutting losses. The more that cut, the more that wanted to cut. It's definitely in oversold territory now but it's still got bad sentiment and not just specific to this company either but to the sector in general. I also think the compounding effect from multiple negative news articles about this sector raises the level of fear. Sometimes these articles are created to support shorting but I have no proof of such. Not directly targeting IOU anyway. If that is what's happening it's more likely targeting Z1P and APT for the major losses and then this trickles down. As positive sentiment returns back to the sector it's likely positive news articles will be flowing as well.

I've been saying it all along, I believe the company is good and time is required. These are just my opinions and they haven't changed based on the share price action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.680M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $57.89K 8.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57799 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5255163 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.