OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-26408

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    my two cents:

everyone bought the BNPL hype and some micro /macro-economic factors haven't panned out in our favour and the BNPL sector more broadly. I think the truth about BNPL and profitability is now out there for all to see.

But given the numbers (loss) associated with ZIP (WOW By the way), I'm now looking at the ISDB in a slightly more positive light.

A pure BNPL play (alone) doesnt seem like a sustainable model, but having a BNPL product is a on trend, and what the peolple demand. Thats why companies like Afterpay are looking into more traditional financing products

IOU going through some tough times (and Omicron will bring more pain). To those loosing faith I say do whats best for you, but my personal position is small, and therefore my threshold for risk on this stock is quite high. I bought over 12 months ago, and yes I could have (should have) sold at 80c

A company with multiple revenue generation streams, a diverse (but complimentary product offering) seems to provide a good hedge with respect to the company's risk position.

As mentioned earlier, pure BNPL are now diversified into more traditional banking products... IOU are already there.

question everything you read on HC (including this) as there are some well research contributors that can intentionally leadnyou astray.

DYOR, but I think this is a buy..

JP
    Last edited by Jepren: 29/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.