OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-26824

1. 16,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3140
    "Kev I certainly don't believe your comment about making good money because your discussion through the share price decline indicates otherwise. Anyway, I'll leave that where it is."

The sp did not decline down in a vertical straight line mate LOL If you saw it for what it was like myself I traded this without worry of waiting on the next crazed news. Many here simply fell in love with the stock for whatever reasons they believed and could not trade this effectively.

Buying is just one part of the equation. I sold higher after I bought and flipped 450k shares into 750k without additional capital injected. Sold most of it in the mid 20s after the recent slump.

Not sure how much clearer you need it to be to understand. I certainly did not believe the hype since late May when i started calling it out in the other unnamed discussion group. It was made all the easier when everyone was so hyped up to sell at an advantage.

I know you were not part of the other group but you should have seen or listened to them go back in the May/June hype.

In August/Sept if you see on the charts there were more periods of volatility in the sp which made more trading opportunities.

I would say this tho - currently its no good trading IOU , movement has dropped right off - therefore I am just holding a small parcel in wait for the pump. If the price tanks from here I am not losing any sleep either. Money has been made months ago mate.

You need to wake up mate - this could be a multi year hold if it ever reaches its old heights. The $42mil deal is what finally killed this off - goodwill market had for IOU was destroyed imo. You do know what the nature of the company we bought do you not? It does not sound like you understand it mate.

Last edited by kevin103: 11/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2227653 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9931971 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.