OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

It's interesting that is the only part about what I said that...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    It's interesting that is the only part about what I said that you focused on. In fact, it's the reason I don't believe you. If you traded this as well as you say then why are you trying so hard to convince everyone? When the price ran hot I was the one telling you that it was going up too quickly and that management should take the opportunity to do a cap raise. You were mocking me telling me I didn't know what I was talking about and that the market was starting to rate IOU at fair value. You posted numerous charts for Z1P, APT, SZL, et Al saying that IOU was underrated compared to it's peers. You flogged PPI talking up how much that was worth which was low margin and not something that could be done because of the lockdowns. You mentioned several times that you were topping up while the price was above 40c. There's far too much contrary information for me to believe you actually profited on IOU. I don't really care, I hope you did make some money, you put in more than enough time to earn a pay day.

Aside from that, your recent comments about me even after I attempted to reconcile and be civil really show your true character.

I mean what person that made lots of money on this say something like:

"I am just basically here to settle the grudge with the iou hype crew LOL"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.