OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-26834

1. 17,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3249
    Your timeframe you have in your head is all screwed up mate

Look this is exactly how it was.

I got in Sept 2020 around 10c and bought up to an avg of 15c with 450k in my smsf and another 150k shares in my personal account.

I did not trade this until around April - so yes I did miss the peak BUT no i did not add to my position substantially as I already had a sizable holding from 15c and I had no additional funds to substantially add to my holdings.

From April onwards I traded this and flipped my holdings to nearly double the original holdings with no additional capital - simply because I had no more funds to put in as I was invested else where too.

Up until Sept/Oct I had about 750k in the smsf and 250k in my personal account just from flipping the shares i had.

I got out some in the low 30s but most in the mid 20s on the last pump.

As simple as that mate - whilst you and the group you lead are singing praises of the company I could tell it wasn't going well - knew this since May and its only proven more and more correct. You were not in the other group so you have no idea anyways.

As simple as that mate. You don't have to question it or believe it. Do what you like I know I am sitting pretty and if only more people had listened rather than believed in your piping tunes.

Last edited by kevin103: 11/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.