OVT 0.00% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-27514

1. 8,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Concerning is that outside of whatever Kev is writing (I've him on ignore) l dont see Any real attack on management, the overarching concern is the way management treats its holders in terms of communicating and celebrating wins. The websites are close to useless for investors and the reporting is substandard in my view, yes there is plenty of dialogue but so little on details leaving the true reviewing open to way too many questions. Paul Russel was meant to provide clarity, hmm, maybe not as its not changed at all.
    Im not pleased that to keep parallel of unfolding events lve had to endure hours of research, this is the last thing investors need to do, we need to be informed of events, actions and how it fits into forward thinking and overall mission of the company, that is what's missing.
    On the brighter side, is with the effort of research the near future looks better and bigger as we begin to see comparable metrics en scale, q on q.

As IOU is essentially a financial service l just highlight an exert from US news this morning: courtesy of Reuters

"The big story of the first week of the new year has been the steady march higher in U.S. treasury yields," said Arthur Hogan, chief market strategist at National Holdings Corp.
    Hogan recommended investors put more money in financial, industrial and energy stocks as they will likely benefit from strong economic growth expected in the months ahead.

I found it noteworthy, that financial stocks are his preferred option despite interest rate hikes expected in march ( its been inevitable for a while now) but IOU is really financial ST via bnpl MT via iSentric and LT via IDSB, not to mention the upcoming new financial measures of blockchain tech and possible DBL mentioned by 612 previously. That is unknown if course but exciting in nature if there is any connectivity in the research.
    Bring on some FOMO.
    Stig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.669M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3604948 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20036996 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.