OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-28325

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5253
    Out of curiosity, why not retail? Personally I find it hard to believe institutions are piling into the micro cap space given the risk-off start to 2022 (but broker data will shortly reveal all).

Have been watching the price action with interest from the sidelines. Whilst volumes are well over the recent averages, if you zoom out 6 months, they’re not out of the ordinary versus back when IOU was more in favour with the usual retail crowd. The rapid rise from 15/16c is great for long suffering holders, but it was on no fundamental news (unless you count the license of course) - evident from the general confusion on these threads over the past week or so. I wonder if it’s been driven by a combination of a) anticipation of this MY Fintech week and b) technicals and traders jumping on and trading the chart (note they have suddenly popped up on this thread/Twitter again, after a long absence, which may be *some* proof). Certainly the subsequent fall to 24c should be viewed through the whole lens of the wider market shivering this week, but it’s possible that the lack of support is people who jumped in for a quick trade jumping out just as fast.

When a stock goes up, holders are quick to claim institutions are buying. Yet the inverse claim is seldom made. FWIW I think this stock just needs some solid results and news flow from the 4C, so any price action can be based on fundamentals - they seem to be more durable than technicals. That’s what I’m watching for.
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 21/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.225M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $722 180.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1616385 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11595053 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.