OVT 9.09% 1.2¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-28505

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Why don't you put it in even larger text Kevin? While you're at it, you should go back and translate the document because you're reading it wrong.

You're quoting the assets as the income for some unknown reason. In fact, if you scroll down the document, just below the snippet that you have taken is another section called, "Liabilities and Equities" and guess what? It's the exact same figure as the one you're highlighting as income. You're right about that figure being 1 Trillion. This was already stated, PT Bank Fama has 1 trillion in assets which meets half the liquidity requirement for a financial institution in Indonesia. The other 700 bn is actually the outstanding loans which are recorded as liabilities.

Seeing as you keep saying that cash is king and it's all that matters, I thought it was a good idea to point out that the first line of the assets statement that you posted is the cash balance: 4,440,000,000 Rp or converted to AUD $431,931. Not exactly mind blowing.

Scroll across to where it says, "LAPORAN LABA RUGI KOMPREHENSIF" which translates to "COMPREHENSIVE INCOME STATEMENT" then scroll down to "LABA (RUGI) OPERASIONAL" which translates to "OPERATING PROFIT (LOSS)" the figure stated is:

9,963,000,000 Rp which converted to AUD $969,218.23

Also worth noting that this is less than half of what the business made in 2019. The bank is in terrible shape and has issued billions in equity to meet the minimum liquidity requirements of 2 Trillion Rupiah

This is more than the AUD $160k that I initially quoted as per the CIEC emerging markets website. The reason I used this website was because it appeared to be reputable and I don't read Bahasa Indonesia. After your comments I felt compelled to investigate so that I could determine where my error was made.

There's really no need to go around calling people dyslexic. I have brain damage, I make some mistakes. I am human. I haven't called you any names and you could actually learn something and get better at what you're doing if you worked in a spirit of harmony. As soon as you think you've got one over on me you to start name calling which is a very egocentric thing to do. I feel sorry for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $9.622K 868.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 832572 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 419931 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.