OVT 85.7% 2.6¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-30881

1. 8,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    @Mmmmmooooe
    Im not understanding the dissemination of your post.
    Im on the fence in regards to current actions by the company. It is a p perspective thing and read differently by each holder.
    Each will have entered with varying timeframes fir thuer investment, ST, MT, LT, VLT, each within those are varying also. Eg: 3, 6 12months, 1,3,5,10 years, etc.
    If you went in for 2 years you are probably seething, however if for 3 to 5 years, its of no consequence where the SP is now.
    Also remember the entry point, some entered at sub 5cents, moderately sub 16, most retail above 30.
    So today, yes the world wants a recession, nothing going to stop that if that's what they want, however strong fundamentals will in the long run win our over window dressing or que jumping into the next hot sector.
    Personally learnt that when lve sold good fundamentals cause l got cold feet, those very companies have shone through the fog, JRV being a reminder for me, sold at 2cents when it looked poorly, look now and weep.
    I think IOU is one that can shine over the clouds, despite the terrible comms they are kicking goals, just not telling us.
    PS, both groups are sort of aligned, but info is better in one of them. IMV only.
    Stig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.