OVT 16.7% 0.7¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-30995

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    warnings? Come n mate shall we simply accept that K is the authority on this. The clock strikes 12 twice a day my friend. No one here is and expert nor has any idea what will happen next.

I never asserted who was buying, you mentioned this, perhaps as it support the narrative.

Yes totally accept that this is your opinion and that’s great to have constructive discussion on the forum but the rug pulling that tends to be the theme we oft see from various actors is in my view not constructive. I accept that we all shoot from the hip from time to time, even myself.

im also interested to see what comes and will refrain from taking a cookie cutter approach but we all need to remember they are effectively standing up a new business arm Start up from scratch and CR’s are a very standard part of the process so why they should be seen in a negative context I don’t agree with. Furthermore the new business arm they are building requires heavy investment to establish and grow so that should be no surprise there. K always seems to claim the burn rate as a negative but the opposite is true it’s the change in burn rate that can be viewed either negative or positive but this depends on at what point they have arrived at in the development phase of the business. Do we really think they should already be into Payback phase?

just my opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.680M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $10.62K 1.760M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 556911 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6157668 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.