OVT 0.00% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-31646

1. 8,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    I think the holders are geese, the company penguins have done zilch to encourage investment. The recent rise to today's SP is sector wide rise, its nothing but balancing the sector oversold situation IMV.
    Yes, thier strategy update provided some loose guidance on thier plans, but it's detail (despite the elongated dribble akin to 'days of our lives series') was anything but useful. Had no goals, limited hmmm...no target points and unexplained methodology to get it there.
    The snail pace of anticipation left the reader clueless as to steps. The only thing of value has been the overall arrow pointing to September launch of...well....everything, T2 IDSB payment, IDSB pilot, Kashcard distribution phase 1, SOGO stage left and the big one INTERIM FUNDING, but as we long term greyed holders know, the next passage of time will see if they can keep the record going for lateness, only deal so far on time was Pinelabs, and that's as quiet as a mouse from my view of social media, a bit like RMS, not heard of again.
    The Kashcard is exciting prospect, but they didn't explain how if a ksshcard/ioupay user uses it outside MY, opts to pay via IOU to a non aligned vendor, how does iou make any money? Just decline the sale? Hmmm, I'm not sure that type of thing will please users?
    All the good things going to happen, gunna is the interim funding.....been 2 years in the making and counting...
    Yes, LT holder that sees a benefit in time, but never thought the company would put on the brakes on as theyve done.
    STIG
    ✔️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.