OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-3535

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    How is anything I've posted been negative? Being aware of risks is part of investing. When I took my position I mentioned all the reasons why I'm here. Now that I'm in, I'm mindful of the upside and the downside.

Honestly mate, I compliment you on a job well done with your research and you still look for any words you can quote and highlight to discredit me. You called AGY going down in price, good work. You also said this would take off after the CR and it hasn't yet. Another poster backed you up discrediting me on mentioning any risks or downside and even called me stupid for not averaging up when the price was at 18.5c and now the best opportunity to average up is presenting itself and not because of downrampers but because of a CR which offered shares at a discount to sophisticated investors.

No one will get everything right all the time. That's precisely why it's good to have an understanding of the upside and downside of any investment. I'm done posting here. I have a wealth of valuable knowledge that I was more than happy to share but unfortunately, posters like yourself have soured the experience. Good luck to you and everyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $689 172.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 648707 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6955914 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.