OVT 0.00% 2.9¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-412

1. 1,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1951
    jbr055 not sure why you are here if you don't hold and have no particular sentiment on the stock. As said earlier in this thread and many others, just pure market cap this stock is undervalued on current revenue when you compare to other BNPL companies in the market. Website to accomodate BNPL is being constructed as we speak, they have connections with many banks and financial institutions which gives them an instant customer base to build from, they have established income flows from their current fintech business. Obviously they still need to come up with the numbers once BNPL is launched, but with over 17 million current transactions done each month, the connections they have within Malaysia and Indonesia already, I can not see how they can fail in getting numbers over to their BNPL platform. This is what people like me are banking on - the conversion over from their existing business - and if it goes the way I think it will go, my start to this entire thread of the $1 club will hopefully come true in the next 12 months or sooner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59683 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 14603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.05am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.