OVT 0.00% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-4496

1. 1,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2064
    If we get no news, then you're probably right about renaming the thread, but you know that's not the case. It's a matter of just sitting tight until we hear what they've been doing in the background. There are a heap of people looking to get back in - they just want some news so they have a reason.

If that's too boring for you then there is plenty of action to be had in other stocks if you are that way inclined, or while it churns at 0.17 it is still a good buying opportunity. I jumped out with some of the stock to trade in mining with the hope of a quick profit and then reinvesting more back into IOU. So far it's going to plan. If IOU can sit tight for a few more weeks I should hopefully increase my holding 10 to 20% if there is still no news and it is sitting around this 0.17 mark.

The repeated theme for IOU is it's a matter of waiting for the ANN's in regards to their roadmap. I am confident they are on it and accomplishing goals, but unfortunatley I don't have seat on the BOD, so I just have to wait, along with everyone else.

Obviously IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.669M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $64.95K 21.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7924183 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21117789 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.