OVT 20.0% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-4908

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I'm expecting another raid on shares today and this will really test support. I'm inclined to believe the current price will hold. If you look back at the last two weeks or so of trading volume from about the 30/11 to 9/12 (yesterday) you can see the price has been walked down with a big volume day followed by a low volume day. Yesterday saw nearly 12 million shares trade hands. I believe this is the bottom with plenty of accumulation occurring under 17c.

In regards to share price target who knows? Here's what I think; current $6m revenue at 20x price to sales would put the market cap at approx $120m or 30c per share. There's a couple of things that can change the result of the equation.

1. BNPL partners would increase the multiplier from 20 to 30
    2. An increase in revenue in the next 4c

It's important at this stage not to over complicate things because a lot can change in a short amount of time. We've all seen the roadmap and know that a short term view is not the way to go imo. With that being said, an increase in revenue is unlikely considering the decline in recent quarters which is most likely due to the pandemic. Maintaining current revenues with the addition of BNPL would put the share price target at around 46c or a market cap of $180m. (My understanding is there are 390m shares on issue - correct me if I am wrong).

This is my opinion only and not financial advice. If anyone has a different analysis I would absolutely love to hear it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.225M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $41.11K 9.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2546940 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6355053 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.