OVT 6.45% 3.3¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-505

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Oh my gosh, there are so many people here who don’t know what they’re talking about when it comes to price action unfortunately am going to stop wasting my time on this thread.

1. it was not the biggest decliner. Don’t know what you’re looking at but that’s incorrect. Fact.

2. Percentage decline means nothing on a small cap stock in the low teens. Every pip is a relatively high percentage, it works the other way too. It’s basic arithmetic.

3. anyone looking at the buy and sell stacks is a novice. These mean nothing. A majority of buying and selling comes from off screen. Look at the CHART, support, resistance, and the interplay between price and volume. If you don’t know how to read a chart learn - it is the fastest way for you to make money on stocks. Basing decisions on social media and forum ramping, and fear and greed, is the fastest way to lose money. You’ll have no idea why you bought or sold it just emotion driven.

4. I repeat again, this is completely normal price action given the cap raise shares. Once they are sold and supply dries up (which it already is), it will move up again, that’s how basic supply and demand and the sharemarket works.

5. comments on the “sell wall” - I’ve seen these ‘walls’ wiped in a heartbeat in a bullish uptrend. They’re nothing IMO and as soon as the price starts moving back up they’ll get pulled. The only players who would stack a sell side are either trying to manipulate the share price down (bullish) or emotional new retail who will change their mind just as easily the other way. We are doing tens of millions a day, and everyone worried about a couple of mil? What?

not wanting to be harsh but starting to get frustrating there is so much up ramping, down ramping, total BS on this thread. When I was starting out years ago I would have been swayed by all this chat and would have (and did) lost a lot of money along the way. Don’t want to see that happen especially in this environment.

make your own decisions, don’t listen to the fake experts who have no idea or are flat out lying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.7¢ 3.1¢ $159.2K 4.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5305 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 304130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.8¢ 3.0¢ 1746367
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.