OVT 85.7% 2.6¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-6323

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    You definitely won't get any info on Indonesia without an announcement because Aaron is pretty tight lipped for compliance reasons. I agree some confirmation on progress in that area would be great.

Those smart terminals are interesting. Seems like something a lot of the big players have and to be honest it raises more questions for me. For example, if a merchant uses one company's smart terminal device does that preclude them from using another company's BNPL service? Given that IOU already processes transactions (17 million per month) in Malaysia would this mean they already have the terminal in the hands of merchants and the BNPL service is just an update that is ready to be installed?

If it's just a matter of installing an update and BNPL is ready to go then the basket size for existing transactions would potentially increase. Although the recent lockdowns cause an issue for in-store transactions. The focus now should really be on pushing BNPL through merchant websites to avoid the issues posed by lockdowns.

I'm writing this as I think, sorry if it's all over the place. The mind wanders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.