OVT 25.0% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-6376

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    In my opinion if IOU clears $20m in revenue this year the company would be valued at $460m which equates to $1.02 per share. That's the no fomo approach anyway. Throw in some fomo and it's anyone's guess.

I don't see the company being valued at $53bn ($120 per share) but in the share market when you think you know something an APT or a Tesla come along and slap you in the face and tell you to shut up.While IOU is going to offer BNPL services this is only part of the business model so I don't believe IOU can directly be compared to APT or Z1P. Based on the business model I think we can all agree IOU is similar to PayPal in the way that it operates. PayPal recorded revenues of $17.77bn USD and had a valuation of $285bn USD.According to the IOU investor presentation the SE Asian internet economy is expected to reach $300bn by 2025. If IOU were able to obtain market share of 6% in this region revenues would be approximately $18bn. Please note these are just rough, approximate calculations and don't take into account new shares being issued or profitability, cash at bank, competitors (there are quite a few already). but as you can see there is a pathway to a valuation greater than APT if the business model is executed and the business is run well. This would also require expanding not only in Malaysia but also Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar etc.

I'd like to see the company successfully reach the $20m revenue target within the next 12 to 18 months which I believe is achievable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $143.1K 34.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 15768040 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4369051 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.