OVT 14.3% 0.6¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-637

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    I don't get emotional, I haven't sold a single share. Just turn away and wait it out IMO.

They will sell at whatever price buyers will meet them at until they have sold all of the shares. Today's relatively lower volume and few capitulation dumps tell us that is near. Its interesting to see that aside from the CR dumps, no sellers are stepping in on the sell side and the sell orders below 10.5 remain small.

There were only 70m so with all this volume last 3 days it's impossible to have much left.

I'm interested that people seem to have a big psychological issue below 10c. The difference between 9.5-10c is the same as 10-10.5c but noone bats an eye when it moves a pip there. We had more upside this morning from 10.5c to 11c, than we have had downside in the red today.

I'm going to sign out on this for the rest of the week and come back Monday when its ready to move up again. have a good weekend everyone.

In the meantime am changing my sentiment to Buy and 612 I have also transferred more cash to increase my position here.

Cheers everyone thanks for the robust chat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.