OVT 11.1% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-7381

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    It's possible but not probable imo. I believe the broader market sentiment is the cause. I'm expecting a bit of run later in the week as markets get used to the reddit buyers. It's hard to not want to take a short position on those company's like GameStop and Bed, Bath and Beyond now. The valuations on those businesses is staggering and not sustainable imo. I note that one of the hedge funds shorting GameStop has now changed their short position to a long position which I believe is posturing to get the buyers to lose interest. Given that it has gone up 400% in a week it's bound to come under downward pressure at some point and I think the selling will be ravenous. Short positions will make more now than they would have before.

Retail money won't prop these businesses up forever and then hedgies will win in the end.

I think we'll have a fair idea of when/if a raise is coming because the announcements will flow more freely and the price will increase. They could go a different route with funding though. Perhaps one of the banks will become a cornerstone investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $108 26.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1213411 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6866514 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.