OVT 0.00% 4.1¢ ovanti limited

This thread is for the optimists out there. If you don't like...

1. 1,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1929
    This thread is for the optimists out there. If you don't like the title, you don't need to come here. Exciting times for IOU and to see how they can successfully rollout a BNPL plan. As talked about it before, this is the cheapest BNPL share on the market and with a current MC of around 35 million it has huge potential. My $1 goal is purely a market cap valuation. We've got Openpay and a few others areound the 300million mark in valuation that quite frankly might have a bit more revenue going on than IOU right now, but the partners IOU has in regards to banks, financial institutions and others is large in both Malaysia and Indonesia.

Surely with a pool of over 300,000,000 people, a functioning website coming soon, strong established partner relationships in other Fintech products, this must reach at least a 300 miilion market cap in the near term - which translates into the $1 club. Hopefully new threads can come later that put the $1 club to shame, but I reckon this is a realistic goal for the new year.

Happy trading everyone and look forward to people's thoughts on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.