OVT 3.45% 2.8¢ ovanti limited

Hey mate, yeah don't let it get to you - I'm still a holder,...

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    Hey mate, yeah don't let it get to you - I'm still a holder, though have trimmed back my position recently, and I'm still broadly bullish, but I'm a critical bull. Every investor, if bullish, should always be a critical bull. It's your capital at risk - you should be vigilant with monitoring progress and updates as time goes on. For what it's worth I think at this valuation investors will be fine over the medium-long term - if the team executes well I could see this being a $1bln+ company, but that doesn't mean it's inevitable. If they put out info saying the roll-out has hit some major issues with COVID in Malaysia, that I can completely understand. Surely also expansion to Indonesia will be delayed due to the awful COVID environment there.
    I get the pivot to BNPL is in its infancy, but this company is not. They have years of structure, processes and systems in place. They also have $50m in cash. That means they possess a major advantage over domestic and regional competition, which I would argue is what is helping to attract some of the exec talent they have recently hired. But that then causes issues when we see things like a completely non-existent social media strategy - 2 Instagram accounts for the same business, 150 followers, erratic posts and almost no engagement. All this can be fixed, all we're saying is a company with these kind of resources should be onto this stuff by now. The strangest thing for me by far (on top of the 'Take out the trash o'clock quarterly announcement times) is no ASX announcement for the hard launch of the myIOU product.
    Also ignore posters who say 'just sell your shares' - it's literally the dumbest thing they could suggest to holders, especially considering, with literally 0% short interest in this stock at the moment, plenty of holders have sold and contributed to an approx. 70% drop in share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $31.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $31.18K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 410853 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 117073 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ 499145
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.