OVT 10.7% 2.5¢ ovanti limited

Disclosure .. holder of large parcel since Oct20... also run...

1. 2,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Disclosure .. holder of large parcel since Oct20
    ... also run trading parcels for source of short term income

Am very bullish on IOU as long term trade

As much as anyone here, I agree the rampers of both varieties get very boring

The discussion around what an investor is needs to be clarified though ........

an investor can be any person who puts money into any financial instrument with a view to making a profit.

Some purchase shares for long term hold, some flip on a regular basis for smaller more regular profits.

Some purchase real estate for long term holds, some reno and flip for smaller short term profits.

Some purchase a 1956 Porsche and take the wheels off for twenty years, some flip Jeep Wranglers for smaller regular profit.

Each holder of a stock has their own expectation of gain and reacts to company movements depending on how it affects their financial position.

The "win" attitude on this forum suggests to me a gambling mindset which is not a healthy one in the market.

At the end of the day, if you remove the traders from this stock your money will stagnate which is not healthy in any investment.

If you are happy to sit on your money for a couple of years IOU will provide you healthy growth.

If you are happy/skilled to trade you will make a nice living from this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $28.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $86.50K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 461699 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 125556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.1¢ 2.6¢ 764780
Last updated 15.54pm 13/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.