OVT 14.3% 2.4¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-23288

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thanks for the message.

Look, I'm not trying to be an a h.ole, and I guess I did go on a bit of a rant and emotions are high and everyone is as frustrated as I am. I just wanted answers to my concerns and a dialogue. Kevin was a valued member of the forum with similar opinions and a change of sentiment regarding the stock, and he was run out of here and the other group.

I really did believe IOU could be one of those billion dollar companies and got sucked into believing those partnerships would automatically onboard thousands and thousands of merchants and would extend to the rest of SEA. I would invest again in a second if I though this was the case. I'm also pretty sure that's the reason why most people invested, but in all honesty the thesis has changed. Now they are a company at their absolute infancy, trying to figure out how to run a completely different business type. I think they also thought thousands of merchants would just agree and onboard and they wouldn't have to do any work.

As you know, things are moving fast within the region, with well-funded multi-national companies popping up to compete with them and signing up all the big brands. I think you'd have to admit that IOU's business model is now targeting smaller businesses. I just think IOU are moving too slow with pivoting and decision making. In any new business thing are evolving and changing daily, and executives need to be nimble and involved in each area of the business so they can better understand how it works. Maybe with the '20 years experience', the executives aren't really willing to get their hands dirty and hustle.

ANYWAY, all the best mate and thanks for the message

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $27.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $37.18K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39681 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 135554 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ 110606
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.